2017 Mazda6 Review
Do you live somewhere around Doral, Miami, Hialeah, or Kendall? Are you interested in a midsize sedan that offers superior engine power, advanced technological connectivity, and smart safety systems? Do you identify yourself as a member of the human species?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then you might be interested in the 2017 Mazda6. Our team at Ocean Mazda wrote this 2017 Mazda6 review to introduce you to this exciting vehicle.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have.
Engine: 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-Cylinder
Horsepower: The Mazda6’s standard engine generates up to 184 horsepower at 5,700 RPM.
Torque: It also delivers up to 185 lb-ft of torque at 3,250 RPM.
Efficiency: However, it doesn’t sacrifice efficiency for power. With fuel economy ratings of either 26 city/35 highway MPG (automatic transmission models) or 24 city/34 highway MPG (manual transmission models), you can say goodbye to the gas pump and hello to a sense of freedom.*
Technology: MAZDA CONNECT™
Mazda Connect™ takes all the capabilities of your compatible smartphone and puts them right on your dashboard. Whether you need to access music, communication, navigation, or a wide range of other types of information, you can do so through this great feature.
Safety: i-ACTIVSENSE® Systems
Here’s an overview of the various safety features that come with Mazda’s available i-ACTIVSENSE® suite.
- High Beam Control: Your high beams will automatically switch to low beams when the system detects oncoming traffic, so you won’t blind other drivers.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System: Your headlights will intelligently swivel up to 15 degrees toward the direction that you’re turning, improving visibility around corners.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Invaluable for parking while in reverse.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS): When you’re traveling above 37 MPH, the LDWS will issue visual and audible warnings if you start to drift out of your lane without first engaging your turn signal.
- Lane-Keep Assist (LKA): If those aren’t enough, the LKA function will actually help to correct your course by applying minor steering torque at just the right time.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring: Should there be another vehicle occupying your blind spot, you’ll know, which is extremely helpful when you’re either merging or changing lanes on the highway.
- Smart Brake Support and Smart City Brake Support: These two systems will prime your brakes for increased responsivity, should they detect an impending frontal collision.
- And more! The Mazda6’s available i-ACTIVSENSE® safety package also includes features like the Distance Recognition Support System and Mazda Radar Cruise Control.
Test Drive the 2017 Mazda6 Today at Ocean Mazda
Drivers from Kendall, Hialeah, Miami, Doral, and the surrounding communities can test drive the 2017 Mazda6 today at Ocean Mazda.
That’s right! 2017 Mazda 6. Test drive. Ocean Mazda. Today.
You just have to contact us, and one of our customer representatives will set you up right away. Simply call us, leave us a message online, or stop by our showroom. We’re very excited to start working with you!
*Up to an EPA-estimated 26 city/35 highway MPG for 2017 Mazda6 models with automatic transmission. Manual transmission models, 24 city/34 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.