2023 Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Doral, FL, Near Hialeah and Miami Lakes
Why should you buy a 2023 Mazda CX-30 in Doral, FL, Near Hialeah and Miami Lakes?
The 2023 Mazda CX-30 for sale at Ocean Mazda in Doral, FL – near Hialeah, Miami Lakes, and Pembroke Pines – is the stylish, innovative crossover that ensures you never have to compromise when it comes to your ride.
The 2023 Mazda CX-30: What We Like
This crossover is in a league of its own. It grabs the attention of onlookers with each lap around the block, its Kodo design boasting sweeping S-curves along the doors, creating a sense of movement that demands to be seen. The wide hood lines lend the ride an assertive stance that intimidates the competition, and the matte finish front grille leads the way with confidence. And, when you choose a color like Deep Crystal Blue Mica or Soul Red Crystal Metallic, you’ll add a pop of personality that makes this ride unique to you.
With this crossover, you’ll be able to stay connected from anywhere. The standard 8.8-inch center touchscreen includes the Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System, which places your apps at your fingertips. When you opt for the available Mazda Navigation System, you’ll be able to explore new cities like one of the locals. Plus, you’ll never miss a minute of your favorite tunes thanks to Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™ integration.
Why Buy a 2023 Mazda CX-30 NOW from Ocean Mazda?
There’s never been a better time to buy the 2023 Mazda CX-30 you’ve always wanted. We have great prices and offers sure to fit your budget. Give us a call to schedule your test drive!
MSRP Starting at $23,5691
MSRP Starting at $25,9461
MSRP Starting at $29,0041
2.5S Carbon Edition
MSRP Starting at $29,7201
MSRP Starting at $31,8671
2.5 Turbo Premium
MSRP Starting at $34,0981
2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
MSRP Starting at $35,6511
A PERFECT FIT
Every consideration, such as the placement of displays and gauges, has been made so the cabin of the MAZDA CX-30 feels as if it was sculpted around you. And with 20.2 cubic feet of cargo area, or up to 45.2 cubic feet with rear seats down, it provides plenty of cargo space for your next adventure. Because you never know what the next moment has in store.
Accessories shown. Please remember to properly secure all cargo.
TURBOCHARGED ENGINE AND STANDARD i-ACTIV AWD®
No matter where your path leads, the Mazda CX-30 with available 2.5 Turbo engine is made to help you follow it. The Skyactiv®-G 2.5 Turbo engine delivers up to a responsive 250 hp1 and 320 lb-ft of torque.1 It’s a level of performance you don’t usually associate with a CUV. And it’s the kind that might inspire your next big moment.
The right soundtrack can turn any moment into something more. Whatever musical genre accompanies your drive, hear it as the artist intended on the available 12-speaker Bose® sound system. Custom-engineered for the MAZDA CX-30, it’s the next best thing to being there live.
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
i-Activsense® is a suite of sophisticated safety features³ that can alert you to hazards to help you avoid collisions—or lessen their severity. Traffic Jam Assist,4 front and rear parking sensors,5 360° View Monitor,6 Smart Brake Support–Rear,7 and Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing8 are included on the MAZDA CX-30 2.5 Turbo with Premium Plus Package.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,275 destination charge (Alaska $1,320). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Traffic Jam Assist is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Always check your mirrors. Be aware of your surroundings. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– 360º View Monitor may not provide a comprehensive view of the entire surrounding area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings visually. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Smart Brake Support-Rear operates under certain conditions between about 2 and 4 mph when an obstruction is detected at the rear of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Smart Brake Support–Rear Crossing operates under certain conditions when a vehicle approaches from the rear left or rear right while you reverse out of a parking space. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.