2023 Mazda CX-50 for Sale in Doral, FL, Near Miami and Kendall
Why should you buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 in Doral, FL, Near Miami and Kendall?
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 for sale at Ocean Mazda in Doral, FL – near Miami, Kendall, and West Kendall (The Crossings) – is in a league of its own, the brand-new, power-forward crossover that lives life in the fast lane.
The 2023 Mazda CX-50: What We Like
This crossover breaks all the rules, a dynamo that offers the best of power and innovation. Under the hood, you’ll find a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, but you can power-up your ride by opting for the turbo 4-cylinder, which generates 256 hp/320 lb.-ft. of torque. The optional SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission offers a manula mode that allows you to have full control of your drive. And, with Mazda Intelligent Drive Select, you can shift gears with Sport and Off-Road modes, meaning nothing is off limits.
Your ride should put you first, and the suite of standard driver assistance features1 does just that. Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Smart Brake Support serve as your second set of eyes, so you’re always aware of your surroundings. Plus, if you become distracted, Lane Departure Warning with Lane-Keep Assist will steer you in the right direction.
Why Buy a 2023 Mazda CX-50 NOW from Ocean Mazda?
There’s never been a better time to buy the 2023 Mazda CX-50 you’ve always wanted. We have great prices and offers sure to fit your budget. Give us a call to schedule your test drive!
1Safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on the vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
MSRP Starting at $26,8001
2.5 S Select
MSRP Starting at $28,2001
2.5 S Preferred
MSRP Starting at $29,5001
*Available Late 2022
2.5 S Preferred Plus
MSRP Starting at $31,9401
*Available Late 2022
2.5 S Premium
MSRP Starting at $32,4001
2.5 S Premium Plus
MSRP Starting at $36,4001
MSRP Starting at $36,4001
2.5 Turbo Premium
MSRP Starting at $39,5501
2.5 Turbo Premium Plus
MSRP Starting at $41,5501
CLIMATE CONTROLLED LEATHER SEATS
The available front and rear heated seats and available front ventilated seats are a comfortable affirmation that every season is beautiful.
MAZDA INTELLIGENT DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
With Mazda intelligent Drive Select (Mi-Drive) technology3, traction and responsiveness are optimized through different drive modes so your connection to the road stays natural and intuitive across a wide variety of driving scenarios.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
The road less traveled is no place to lose touch. With Mazda Connected Service1 complimentary for three years, you have access to vital resources like Roadside Assistance, automatic 911 dialing,2 your vehicle's health status report, remote engine start and more. All available 24/7 through the MyMazda App on your mobile device.
ACTIVE DRIVING DISPLAY
Maintain focus in every driving condition. With the available Active Driving Display, you have access to important information.² This feature projects a small display onto the windshield within the driver’s line of sight, informing you on speed, following distance and more.
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– Professional driver on closed course. Use care and reduce speed when traveling on rough/uneven roads. Sport mode enhances vehicle responsiveness when the accelerator pedal is depressed. Off-road mode helps prevent drive-wheel spinning during off-road driving and improves driving performance. Use this mode to drive the vehicle on slippery roads such as muddy, sandy or deep-snowy roads. Towing mode is available on CX-50 2.5 Turbo models and can only be selected when a trailer is connected. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Connected services are subject to change at any time without notice. Mazda Connected Services is provided during a 3-year trial period; annual subscription fees apply thereafter. Use of MyMazda App and compatible phone are required. Connected services require cellular or Wi-Fi service. Data fees may apply. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– Mobile 911 automatically calls 911 from a paired hands-free device when a moderate to severe collision is detected. Specific phone settings are required. There are limitations to the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Active Driving Display is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Always adjust the display brightness and position with the vehicle stopped: Adjusting the display brightness and position while driving the vehicle is dangerous as doing so could distract your attention from the road ahead and lead to an accident. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.