2023 Mazda CX-9 for Sale in Doral, FL, Near Hialeah and Miami
Why should you buy a 2023 Mazda CX-9 in Doral, FL, Near Hialeah and Miami?
The 2023 Mazda CX-9 for sale at Ocean Mazda in Doral, FL – near Hialeah, Miami, and Pembroke Pines – is the innovative, family-forward SUV that puts your crew first with every drive.
The 2023 Mazda CX-9: What We Like
Your family comes first, and with this third-row SUV, your entire crew is priority. There’s technology that will keep everyone connected, like the 10.25-inch full-color center touchscreen display. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™are standard, so you never miss a minute of your favorite tunes, and with the wireless charging pad, your devices will always have a full battery. And, with the MyMazda App, you can remotely start the engine, set the temperature, and locate your vehicle – all from your smartphone.
If you’re met with the unexpected while on the road, you can breathe easy. With Mazda’s i-Activsense® Safety Technology1, you’ll enjoy features like Blind Spot Monitoring and available Driver Attention Alert, which serve as your second set of eyes. If you become distracted, Lane Departure Warning and Lane-Keep Assist will steer you back on track, so you’re always on the right path.
Why Buy a 2023 Mazda CX-9 NOW from Ocean Mazda?
There’s never been a better time to buy the 2023 Mazda CX-9 you’ve always wanted. We have great prices and offers sure to fit your budget. Give us a call to schedule your test drive!
1i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
MSRP Starting at $35,280
MSRP Starting at $38,750
MSRP Starting at $41,660
MSRP Starting at $44,780
MSRP Starting at $45,640
MSRP Starting at $47,210
INTERIOR SIGNATURE DESIGN
Upholstery plays a unique role in car design. The MAZDA CX-9 Signature’s leather-trimmed interior is available in either Parchment or Deep Chestnut Nappa and includes details such as quilting and piping on the first- and second-row seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, Santos Rosewood inlays and a geometric pattern in the aluminum trim.
CONNECT TO THE DRIVE
Experience a completely holistic approach to driving. Mazda’s standard i-Activ AWD® and G-Vectoring Control Plus work together, proactively adjusting to changing road conditions. Combined with the responsive Skyactiv®-G 2.5 Turbo engine, the system is designed to create a more invigorating drive.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
Remotely start the engine, check vehicle status reports and more through the MyMazda App and Mazda Connected Services, complimentary for 3 years.1 Emergency services like automatic 9112 dialing and roadside assistance are also available. For additional convenience, your vehicle can be equipped with in-car Wi-Fi3 capabilities.
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
Each element of the MAZDA CX-9 is created to inspire a confident drive. It offers a suite of safety technologies1 designed to alert you to potential hazards and help you avoid collisions—or lessen their impact. Standard features include Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Day and Night-time Pedestrian Detection.2
– MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
– i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Day and Night-time Pedestrian Detection operates under certain conditions between about 2 and 50 mph when object is a vehicle and between about 6.2 to 50 mph when the object is a pedestrian. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– Connected services are subject to change at any time without notice. Mazda Connected Services is provided during a 3-year trial period; annual subscription fees apply thereafter. Use of MyMazda App and compatible phone are required. Connected services require cellular or Wi-Fi service. Data fees may apply. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.
– Mobile 911 automatically calls 911 from a paired hands-free device when a moderate to severe collision is detected. Specific phone settings are required. There are limitations to the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
– 3-month/2GB wireless data trial provides access to AT&T’s wireless data services. Eligible vehicle, compatible SIM card and trial activation by customer required. 3-month period begins at time of trial activation; wireless data service expires when 2GB of data is used or when 3-month period ends, whichever comes first. Hotspot connects up to 5 Wi-Fi capable devices, which use data from your plan. Wi-Fi hotspot functionality not available outside of U.S. & Canada. Service in Canada subject to unaffiliated carrier coverage. Offer, terms, and pricing subject to change. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Visit www.att.com/USTermsandconditions for more information. Never drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important feature details and related privacy information.