Tips for Financing a New Car
Have you fallen in love with one of our Mazda vehicles? Are you a first-time buyer or a returning customer looking for some tips for financing a new car? You’ve come to the right place. Our team at Ocean Mazda near Doral, Miami, Hialeah, Kendall, and West Kendall, FL, have created this informative guide on all things car financing.
On this page, you’ll learn a few tips and tricks to take into account when financing a new car, meet our financial team, and explore the benefits of buying vs. leasing. Continue reading below to get started!
5 Tips for Financing a New Car
Now that you’ve picked out your dream Mazda vehicle, you’re probably thinking about ways to finance it. Our team has compiled a few tips for you to consider when financing a new vehicle.
- Check Your Credit: Before you apply for financing, make sure you check your credit to see if you’ll be eligible for a loan. If your credit is less-than-ideal, it is recommended that you improve your credit score before applying for an auto loan.
- Know Your Budget: Figuring out your budget not only helps you in the long run, but it also helps you narrow down your vehicle options during your research.
- Get Your Trade-In Appraised: Most car buyers like to trade in their current vehicle. By doing so, they can likely apply the value towards their new vehicle. Having your trade-in appraised can potentially secure you a lower loan amount, too.
- Prequalify for a Loan Online: Although our dealership can help you apply for a loan, you can save time and be in a better buying position by coming in with your funding ready to go. If you’re prequalified, you’ll have a better understanding of what you can get approved for.
- Save for a Down Payment: Making a solid a down payment is a great way to earn more favorable loan terms and a potentially smaller loan as well.
If you have any questions or want to talk to a member of our financing team about other financing tips, stop by our finance center or give us a call.
Should I Buy or Lease My New Car?
Another tip to consider when financing a new car is to explore your purchasing options: buying or leasing. Our finance team can talk to you more about which option may be best for your lifestyle. They’ve also compiled these quick perks of each option:
A Supportive Car-Buying Experience
At our dealership, we’re here to help make your car-buying experience as smooth as possible.
From the moment you step into our office until the minute you drive away in your new Mazda, we will make sure that we find the right finance plan for you.