Mazda CX-5 Touring Interior
For drivers around Doral, Miami, Hialeah, Kendall, and the rest of Florida, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring offers one of the best cabins available. We urge you to keep reading this guide to learn more about this crossover SUV’s great interior, and once you’re done, you can contact us at Ocean Mazda if you’d like to schedule a test drive!
Plenty of Room for Passengers and Cargo
Not only does the Mazda CX-5 Touring have enough room for up to five occupants spread across two rows, but it has enough room that every single one of those occupants will be as comfortable as possible.
- Headroom (without moonroof): 39.7 inches of front headroom; 39 inches of rear headroom
- Headroom (with moonroof): 39.3 inches of front headroom; 39 inches of rear headroom
- Shoulder room: 57.1 inches of front shoulder room; 54.8 inches of rear shoulder room
- Hip room: 55.2 inches of front hip room; 55.3 inches of rear hip room
- Legroom: 41 inches of front legroom; 39.6 inches of rear legroom
However, passengers probably aren’t the only thing that you’ll be transporting. Regardless of whether you’re going to the beach, soccer practice, a gig, or just a picnic with the family, you’re going to need some space for cargo. With the rear seatbacks in place, you’ll have 30.9 cubic feet; when you fold those seats down, that number balloons to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo room!
High-Tech Audio and Infotainment Features
Now that everybody’s along for the ride, let’s talk about exactly what the ride will look like—or, more precisely, what it will sound like. The Mazda CX-5 Touring comes standard with a 6-speaker audio system with automatic level control, Bluetooth® audio capability, HD Radio™, an auxiliary audio input jack, and four USB inputs (two in the front and two in the rear). Judging from all that, your ride should sound pretty good!
Plus, that’s without even mentioning the MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System that’s located on the dashboard, which puts the power of Aha™ and Pandora® internet radio integration and many other services at your disposal. With both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration as well, you can easily hook up your compatible smartphone.
Mazda CX-5 Touring Cabin: Other Amenities
Last, but certainly not least, we’ll list a few other amenities that you’ll enjoy while you’re driving:
- SMS text message audio delivery and reply
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- 6-way power driver’s seat with manual lumbar support
- Steering wheel-mounted audio, phone, and cruise controls
- 6-way manual front passenger seat with seat height adjuster
- Leatherette seats with Lux Suede® inserts and a leather-wrapped steering wheel
There are also 12-volt power outlets dispersed throughout the cabin, so you’ll never run out of juice. To get more information on the Mazda CX-5 Touring, read our car review!
Check Out the Mazda CX-5 Touring Interior
To view the Mazda CX-5 Touring interior for yourself, contact us today. There are a few ways to get in touch with us: You can call us on the phone, text us from your cell, chat with us on our website, or stop by from the Kendall, Hialeah, Doral, and Miami areas. We’re looking forward to saying hi!